jueves, 15 de octubre de 2020

Thailand, the country I'd really like to visit.




Hello, everyone, I hope you're in great shape and with a lot of energy,  today I bring you a pretty interesting blog... where I'll tell you about the country I'd like to visit.

Maybe you will think about the picture that it is really Pandora, Avatar's planet, although I don't think so, because if you read the title, you know that this photo is from Thailand, which is the country I'd love to visit.




I'd like to visit this country because I love its beaches, its nature, its amazing views and its huge temples, and also its huge temples, which are totally amazing.









When I have the opportunity to visit Thailand, I would like above all to go through the Phi Phi Lands archipelago, which is where the beautiful turquoise waters, the limestones, and the beautiful islands that form, and it would be exciting to sail through these. Also, of course, visit the city of Bangkok, so that we can go to the beautiful temples in town to explore a little of their culture like the Temple of Dawn and the Emerald Buddha, to be able to go to floating markets and something that must not be missing is to try street food.



Even if I find it a wonderful country, I don't think I could study, work or actually live in Thailand, because the language is handled would be a problem and if I'm a bit lazy, I don't know if I could learn it, but if it wasn't an impediment and motivated me to learn the language, it would be interesting to study in the country some things like its culture and architecture used in its temples, to gain more knowledge and perhaps not generate some other architechnic project in the place with a sustainable transnsnment but applying its kind of architecture and culture.

Having said all this about Thailand, it's time to say goodbye and start saving money to buy tickets, leave me in the comment box your opinion about the blog and what you think, we'll meet another time next to a new blog here in Darios's Blog, have a good day, late, night or the moment when you're reading this, I wish you the best, bye-bye people who are interested in reading my blog.














8 comentarios:

  1. What a particular place. thanks to your blog, maybe its also on my list of places to go.
    Also, thanks for let me write of italy bro jejeje, you know.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Good thing you liked this beautiful place, you should include it now.
      Well, it's something friends do, even if you always copy me. lol.

      Eliminar
  2. Wow, it really looks like a place you could have seen in a fantasy movie, it's a very beautiful place.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thailand is beautiful, its food wonderful, good place to visit, thanks for your blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It is true that it looks like the planet of the avatar! hahaha that's crazy!
    Thailand is such a beautiful place, with such a variety of foods and flavors!
    I'd love to go !
    Please take me with you! uwu
    I also think this place appears in the movie "the beach" starring DiCaprio: 0

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Fixing the previous comment hahahaha

      Eliminar
    2. Yeah, it seems to be a place of another universe, plus that includes everything a country can offer.
      I hope you can someday! if you want to go with me, it'll be 10 usd.
      That's a good tip, I didn't know about that movie, but who's DiCaprio?

      LOL. Im Joking.

      Eliminar
  5. Woah, thailand really looks like a exotic paradise

    ResponderEliminar

Last Blog :(

Hello, everyone. I write my last blog here. But it's not all sadness, because one day in a galaxy far away, I hope to return. Today we...