miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2020

Martin Garrix in Lollapalooza.

 Hello again, this time I brought you a blog about the most memorable concert I've ever had.

The concert was from the Dutch DJ Martin Garrix, in Lollapalooza Chile, it was the first time in my life I saw him, and the atmosphere was quite emotional on the part of everyone, besides being excited by the moment I desired.

It was a memorable concert since I went with my best friend, his girlfriend and my girlfriend, the moment Garrix showed up was the best, all jumping around with his best songs, each dancing in his style without anyone telling you anything and well I had a great time in that electronic music environment listening to some of my favorite DJs.



Also, when we entered the Movistar Arena that was where it was showing, there was only room in graderies, but the show as such is on court, so we went from gradery to the court illegally jumping, we had to be alert that the guards who had arrested several people who did the same thing, but that tention was exciting and made the night even more unforgettable.



I hope you enjoyed my little experience at the Martin Garrix concert, leave me in the box of comments you thought to you and if you've had a similar situation, bye-bye people who are interested in reading my blog, see you in another week at the irrelevant but always amazing Dario´s blog.

2 comentarios:

Last Blog :(

Hello, everyone. I write my last blog here. But it's not all sadness, because one day in a galaxy far away, I hope to return. Today we...